Clan Supreme DotA Skills
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Clan Supreme DotA Skills

DotA Forum

ΦόρουμΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Guide to playing Rhasta

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
zimba
Admin/Clan Chieftain
Admin/Clan Chieftain
zimba

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 81
Registration date : 12/04/2007

Guide to playing Rhasta Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Guide to playing Rhasta   Guide to playing Rhasta Icon_minitimeΚυρ Απρ 15, 2007 2:54 pm

Advance Item Q&A
Brief Explanation for Each Item:

1. Mekansm
Price:2434
How important is this item to Rhasta? This was part of the original core items but after much review it has been moved here
QUOTE(alanrulez)
You seem to have this misconception that Mekansm solves the problem of low hp. It doesn't!!

Well said Alan. How many times has it been when a Morted Blink Striked at me dealing 900+ damage or a Lina Inverse doing his combo skill that i was unable to hit the Meka Button.
Although Mekansm is generally good for most heroes with high intelligence and low hp, Rhasta on the other hand needs all the mana he can get to perform his unending disables and his mana consuming ward techniquies. Anyway the 'revitalize' ability<hp from soul booster. Buying this item would only delay us in finishing the core items.
When to buy this Item? When you are positive early game that you can't complete the core items. It may be wise to forego Necronomicon and go for all out defense.

2. Manta Style
Price:5500
Manta has the same concept as Necro. Here are among the possible uses of this item.

1. Voodoo, Wards, Split Image, 3 Rhastas attack the ward trap hero = Dead enemy
2. Necro, Split Image, Shackles, Necro and 2 Rhastas attacking = Dead enemy
3. Split Image, Blink in, Shackles, 2 Rhastas attacking, Voodoo and Guinsoo with 3
Rhastas attacking = Dead enemy

This is perhaps the most controversial item in here, but yes I do recommend getting it and I will answer the usual ?#@%! questions about it.

1. Manta Style is not for Rhasta! It is only for Naga you noob.
Why not? If you look at my item build, it gathers items increasing overall stats always, which images loves.
2. Too obvious, everyone will see who the real Rhasta is because he has a channeling spell.
Who cares. If you've disabled everybody and you have the wards beside you. I think what everyone's thought in mind is trying to get away from you.
3. Is this item more offensively used or more defensively?
Offensively. The concept is increasing Rhasta's firepower by calling in more units to do damage during your insanely combo wards technique. It does not necessary have to be for 1 on 1 battles, images could still be useful during team battles.
4. Probably, but you get it so late in the game. It loses it's power.
Does Medusa's purge get weak late game? No, so same for diffusal. Does naga's images get weak late game? No, it is always a percentage of yourself. And gathering that my item build suits image buffing, then no it does not get weak late game.
5. Heck, I could go refresher, scepter, dagger, mass euls, aegies/divine, etc. etc. etc. than buy this item.
What if you have an Omniknight enemy? Or a Sven or Clinks? Purge is the answer for them.
6. Range Images do not have feedback? Didn't you know that?
I small benefit lost. He can't have it all.
7. Having low agi means less firepower for images.
The fact that attack speed provides diminishing returns then a plus 10 agi would be a lot.
8. AoE> images. Enemies like QoP and Leshrac would easily counter your images.
Not if you disabled them first and killed them.

When to buy this item? If you're team badly needs to have purge in your arsenal.

3. Refresher Orb
Price:5575
The Aghanims/Refresher Combo, 24 instant snakes. Good for defending you're base and wiping out their base. However, I am not a big fan of this combo, look for the optional item build for my reasons why.
Please remember that Rhasta could not support such mana intensive technique such as snakes refresh snakes. So only buy a refresher if you have either a Soul Booster or a Guinsoo.
When to buy this item? After you have completed Scepter and Necrobook and Guinsoo. Only then would this be really useful.

4. Euls Scepter of Divinity
Price:2800
I’ve been thinking about it, but going for mass Eul’s isn’t that bad. Though it’s been ages since I last did this, thunderfall reminded me of it. 12 charges of cyclone are usually enough to last you throughout the game, and with this item you could now disable 5 heroes max! And the additional +18 int and +100% mana regen is nothing to laugh about. The only problem I see is after the charges are used up, the item would have no further value, and you can’t have 2 Guinsoo can you. But here’s something to think about, in most case you would use Voodoo and Hex from Guinsoo, so it means that the charges here are really for those ‘crucial times’.
edit: with the recent cost increase in Eul's for v.6.33, going for double Eul's may not be advisable anymore
edit2: with the recent cost decrease of Eul's, it is still advisable.
When to buy this item? If the enemy team only relies on 1 hero. Double Euls to cyclone him forever in battles.

5. Linken's Sphere
Price:5500
Linken's Sphere adds a little bit of everything. I suggest getting it if you are the type of person who don't like the dagger and who often buys a perseverance.
When to buy this item? When you're not a Dagger person, and you often buy a perseverance (Are there still people who do this?).

Other Items worth Considering Q&A:

1. How about EoS?
EoS gives +25 to all stats and other such boosts, but wouldn’t it be better to have just an Aghanim’s instead? It’s cheaper, and gives more relevant bonuses. Anyway you wouldn’t need frost attack since most of the time your shackling someone. And if you ask me, if you're looking for the best orb effect item for Rhasta, it would be Curroption, since it complements the wards and necro.

2. No dagon? Rhasta’s an Int and no Dagon?
Ah Dagon… So easy to use, just click it and point the hero and Voala, damage done. This item is good, but is not suitable for Rhasta. Dagon would be out of place in your combo skills (and if you notice, Rhasta needs all the mana that he can get, since his first three skills has a very fast cooldown, you just spam and spam forked lightning with the disables, so why would you need Dagon?). Anyway compare Dagon to Necronomicon, Necro is much better, it costs less, gives more relevant stat (we’d rather have a + for str than a plus from damage for Rhasta), it has less mana cost, and can deal more damage than Dagon (check out the necrobook section above).

3. I was thinking of Lothar's instead of Eul's for Ward Trapping. What do you think?
If you think your so cool that you've thought about that, well it is almost common knowledge among Rhasta users of Invis ward Trapping.
Anyway Lothar's Against Euls. Lothar's provides no mana regen which is very very essential to Rhasta. Lothar's does not give +Int to Rhasta which is also very much needed because without items adding to Int and increasing Rhasta's mana pool, he would be unable to complete his combo techniques. Lothar's provide no real benefits that is needed by Rhasta. And of course the cost 3800 vs that of Eul's which is only 2350.
Okay, you can argue that Invis Ward Trapping is fun, but what is more fun is blinking ward trapping. Try it, it's more challenging.

4. Do my eyes deceive me or do I see another Euls?
Yup, for mass euls. Read the Euls section to find out the reason why.

5. You removed Stygian in the list?
Yes, it took too much attention. The problem with stygian is you're paying 5000 gold for the orb effect only! Pricey.

6. Where are all the cheap items? RoB, Nulls, HoR, Flasks, Scrolls, etc.?
I didn't want to include them since I wouldn't want to lengthen this lengthy guide so I'll just add them here. RoB is not good for Rhasta if you are aiming for the mana regen because it gives a static 0.65 mana regen. Generally, for all heroes a sobi mask regenerates more mana than a RoB when your int reaches 33. At level 5, Rhasta's Int is at 33 without items! Computation? Here:
Sobi Mask at Int 33
Regeneration from Base Regeneration = 0.01MP/sec
Regeneration from Intelligence = 33*0.04 = 1.32MP/sec
Regeneration from Sobi Mask = 1.32MP/sec *0.5 = 0.66MP/sec
=1.99MP/sec

RoB at Int 33
Regeneration from Base Regeneration = 0.01MP/sec
Regeneration from Intelligence = 33*0.04 = 1.32MP/sec
Regeneration from RoB = 0.65MP/sec
=1.98MP/sec

About nulls, i think bracers are better due to Rhasta's shitty hp. And anyway all other items you purchase are for Int so its better to buy bracers than nulls.

D.4 Item Build/Buying Order:

Core Items

Dream Items

Of course, I don't expect anyone to complete this build. But the item build should be leaning towards this final items.

Some Notes on Buying Order:
You'll be asking your chicken to deliver you flasks to regen life. Get a Voidstone ASAP to spam forked lightning. It is no longer needed to rush Euls due to it's price increase. You may want to complete Necronomicon first.

D.5. Optional Item Build:
Here are among other optional item builds for those not satisfied with the core items. Please choose the one that fits your taste.

Total Cost = 14625

The traditional Shaman build. Well, we can’t go wrong with this item build. Pretty much most Rhasta users go for this build. It has almost everything we’ll need, significant increase in hp and mana pool with hp and mana regen, easier ward trapping due to additional 4 snakes and an additional disable. This build is probably famous for the many screen shots of the 24 snakes destroying the enemy base or defending your base (Did you know? Wards deals piercing damage. Meaning to buildings, they only deal 35% damage, to heroes 50%)

Why is the first build better: This build is reliant in ward trapping, without wards you are only a moving food to everybody. With wards cooling down, you are a gun without a bullet, and you’ll have to wait to reload again for 120 seconds in order to push. You’d die most of the time too, a mage disabler with slow movespeed and no escape mechanism can’t be expected to live every team battles don’t you think? And without the mana burn and true sight from Necronomicon, expect windwalkers and blinkers and tanks to get away from the trap late game, not to mention each ward would die with just 1 hit from each hero during that time.

Total Cost = 13700 (Necro Level 3)

The army build. A totally different Rhasta, not reliant in ward trapping, in fact you probably wouldn’t need the wards the whole game with this build (unless Necronomicon is cooling down or during team battles). Less players knows this build, which means that they are totally unaware of the power that this build can do, and most likely they don’t have any counters for this.

Why is the first build better: Same problem as above, no escape mechanism, less chance of survival. Also without the dagger, you’d have to walk up to the hero in order to cast necro, manta and shackles. Pros would immediately think that you’re on to something when you are walking towards them. This build would also require more micromanagement for the necro and the images, not really newbie friendly.

Total Cost = 13634

Ahh… My old time favorite build. The traditional blinking shaman build, a good build for new Rhasta users. Easier ward trapping, escape mechanism, significant increase in hp and mana pool with regen. What more could we ask for?
Please remember: If you feel that you are being dominated... or get killed easily. Go for this build.

Why is the first build better: Answer the question, “What more could we ask for?” We could ask for another ability that doesn’t require us to use wards. And how about those pesky windwalkers and blinkers and tanks, are we going to just let them dominate us late game? Necronomicon is a must have in our arsenal.
In short, this build is strong early, but late game...

E. Walk Through

E.1. Early Game

I like the center lane with a partner. Reason is that there are less playing room, with your 275 movespeed you wouldn't want to walk so much back to your tower in case of trouble. Partner is prefered to maximize shackles.
Surprise enemy heroes when they come too close to you tower by shackling them (that is, when most of their creeps are gone so that the dumb tower will attack them) or when you have a partner with you. But that only happens once in a while. Just harass the enemy with forked. Remember, as an early game hero it is your duty to deny your enemies those experience and gold. Do the basics in farming, and use your advantage as a range hero. Try not to get hit by the enemy creeps and towers as much as possible. Should some unfortunate incident made you lost hp, then use the flasks, very valuable for rhasta early game.

Farming
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Ichigo
Dominating
Dominating

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 168
Registration date : 13/04/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Guide to playing Rhasta   Guide to playing Rhasta Icon_minitimeΠαρ Απρ 27, 2007 10:04 pm

gj
j3r0n1m0re
First blood
First blood
j3r0n1m0re

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34
Registration date : 14/04/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Guide to playing Rhasta   Guide to playing Rhasta Icon_minitimeΠαρ Απρ 27, 2007 11:06 pm

hmmmm
http://www.clansds.editboard.com
Ichigo
Dominating
Dominating

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 168
Registration date : 13/04/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Guide to playing Rhasta   Guide to playing Rhasta Icon_minitimeΣαβ Απρ 28, 2007 8:27 am

hmmmm?

Guide to playing Rhasta
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Clan Supreme DotA Skills :: General :: DotA-
Μετάβαση σε: